Monday, January 25, 2010

Lockers, Midterms, and Number 19!!

Okay this may be a bit much but I was very excited when this happened.

I finally have my official locker in the team room! With my name and everything. In the beginning of the year all the freshman had to share because there was so many of us but after our quarter grades came in, Dan divided up the single lockers to the freshman who had better GPA's. He surprises us sometimes with leaving new bags, candy, or new sweats in them randomly. Its nice! Anyways the first day I got mine, I took a picture of it. Cheesy I know, but I was excited!

Also you may notice, the cap hanging in my locker is not number 10. Yes it is true, number 10 and I have parted ways. It was too difficult to for me to see number ten when the ref would hold it up during a game ( it only being a fist) So I decided to spring for a new number. Originally I wanted number 8 but this other girl on the team wanted it REALLY badly, so badly to the point where she burst into tears when I beat her at rock, paper, scissors for it. So being the amazingly nice person I am, I let her have it. Only after calling my dad to complain and to be calmed down by him telling me a bunch of other famous athletes who had been number 19 ( my second choice). Thanks dad! So for those of you who will be coming on Saturday, look for number 19!!




Midterms are the worst thing in the world.. I am convinced. Thats all.

Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- That's pretty cool!
    #19 Morgan Jaye McCardell!
    Yep count'em MJM has 19 letters.
    It's just meant to be and Oh Yea-
    How old will you be when you score that first official College D 1 Goal?
    Yep 19!
    Old Number (10)> New Number 1+9=(10) & (19)
    morgsmc10@yahoo.com =(19)
    4037_Mesa_RD,#201_E =(19)
    last 4 digits of your cell -2449 = (19)
    Any Questions???
    Dad
    OK 1 more>
    19th book of Bible?
    19th Chapter?
    1st Verse = How many words? hmmm I wonder?

    ReplyDelete