Sunday, March 21, 2010

Well Hello! Remember me?

I am so sorry for the lack of postings recently. I have been completely swamped with school and waterpolo. It has easily been the busiest couple of months of my life. But I am finally at a point where I can catch my breath and update... so thats what I'm doing.

School has been easily the most difficult and stressful time of my college career so far. It has been exhausting. I have studied harder, cried more, and slept then I ever have. But it is finally over! I finished finals last friday and could not be more excited to have a break from school. Next quarter I am taking more units but less intense classes and I am looking forward to no chemistry!! ( my achilles heel in this whole process). I am looking into switching majors into more of a biology focused major instead of physical sciences. I am excited to jump into biology.

Water polo has been extremely time consuming and intense. We have are in the exact middle of our season and Dan will not let us forget that. We have been training for about four hours a day complete with weights, dry land training, and weight training. I feel like I am getting in really good shape but it is still exhausting. We just ended a mini streak of difficult games which consisted of USC, Standford, San Jose State, Hawaii, and UCLA. We played well and learned how to play against tough teams. It was very emotionally and physically trying but it was good for us. Now when we enter our conference games against teams that are not as good we will be ready! Next weekend we are playing in Santa Barbara. This will bring some good match ups and some exciting games our way. I am very excited for it!

I am very sorry for the drought of posts over these past few months but I will work hard to catch everybody up! Miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment