Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday


This weekend I was able to go home for Easter. It was very nice to be home and we had a lot of fun. We played lots of Rummikub, had a Sandra Bullock marathon ( the proposal and blind side), and drove to Northridge and santa barbara to watch the UCI waterpolo games. ( sadly, I did not travel this time) Easter was especially fun this year because Maddie was baptized!! It was so exciting and really special. I was really glad that she was being baptized on Easter because that's when I was 9 years ago!



Maddie gave an amazing confession! She was completely put on the spot and she did great!




Dad gave an amazing talk while Mads was in the water. He left all the girls a little teary :) He talked about how exciting it is that she is the last of the McCardell girls to be baptized and now it means our family will be together forever.




Okay so Abby and I may have fooled around backstage while Maddie was getting ready.



The Foucar and the McCardell girls


When I was home I snagged a few pictures from Abby's CIF Semi-finals waterpolo game from my dad:


Abby and her friend that is a boy, Tanner.


Abby's first after game interview



Nana, Abby, and Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment