Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Im still here!!


So I promise that I am still here and alive.. I just have completely postponed my blogging and remembered to do it after my dad reminded me about it.

Well I am still at UC Irvine, and this year has gone by so fast. I cant even believe that its almost christmas and that means I will be done with my first quarter of classes! This quarter I have taken, the biology of aids, art history, public health, and global economy. Its been challenging to balance everything but Ive been doing pretty well. Finals are coming up next week so that will be a little challenging. But everyone has to do it!

This year I am living in an apartment with Tiffany, Sharon, and a randomly selected roommate to us named Dawn. We get along pretty well and I love living in an apartment. It is so much easier that living in the dorms. We live in a beautiful apartment, with a pool, game room, jacuzzi, and barbeque pits.



Here are some pictures from the beginning of the year:




Me and Tiffany in our new house!



We invited our neighbors over for some cookies and cards.



One of the first nights in our new house!


Our neighboors kindly BBQ-ed for us one of the first nights we were there.


All four of us and our four neighboors



The four of us outside at one of the BBQ pits


UCI broke the world record for the largest Dodgeball game played! We are so proud:)

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it's a Mo Post a "Most". cool Bo- I wasn't sure if you were truly in Irvine or just Podcasting from somewhere else and claiming to be in "Eater-land".

    Gina's Gina's Gina's---chkin my cal to line up a date. cya soon and ready for season 2 already!

    GNBDLY

    ReplyDelete